1. none of these ideas are new.
2. newness is silly. trying to be new or original or interesting is silly. someone is always more interesting than you. then someone is always more interesting than them. and on… and on. its more important to be truthful than to think you are coming up with something new.
3. the object, image, action doesn’t mean anything. we mean something.
4. we use the object, image, action to make meaning.
5. these are only ideas. you can’t hold ideas. you can’t touch ideas. you can’t swallow ideas. you can’t run ideas through your hair or give them a bath or make them oatmeal in the morning. you can’t send ideas to the store or fill up your gas tank with them. they don’t bark or fart or pick their noses.
6. you can’t buy them.
6. they are free. you are free. free ideas. they are free.
7. none of the words on this page mean anything. you mean something.
8. you are more important than the idea.
9. you are more important than the words.
10. you are not important.
12. you are and aren’t important.